“The Art of Making Art – Is Putting it Together”
Lots of people ask me how I produced this book. I answer, “Luck, magic, and a lot of help.” These are the talented experts who taught or guided me along the way to its creation, publication, connection to social media, mass distribution and all the zillion puzzle pieces I had no idea how to manage. I am grateful to them all, and delighted to tell you who they are.
- Lynn Skapyak Harlin – Writer, Editor, Leader of the Shantyboat Writer’s Workshop
- Oscar Senn – Designer and Illustrator, OscarSennDesigns.com
- Jon Thrasher – C & H Printing of Jacksonville
- Frances Keiser – Book Designer and Coach, Sagaponack Books & Design
- Jane R. Wood – Author, Educator, Consultant, Florida Kids Press, http://www.janewoodbooks.com
- Bridget Van Landingham, Business Solutions Unlimited
- Elizabeth Pampalone, The Web Design Chic
- Florida Writers Accociation
- Florida Authors and Publishers Association
Submit your review
A delight for children experiencing educational travel. Rhymes that tickle the mind and bring an old place to life along with suggested activities sure to perk the interest of all young travelers. If you have children in tow, don't go without it.